From being a person who normally sleeping 6-8 hours I have become a person who needs to sleep 9-10 hours or more to feel sleepy. If it had only been like this during the past year or last month It may be a warning sign of possible dangers from the side effects of stress. or depressed. ufabet https://ufabet999.com/
“Sleeping” too much. What negative effects does it have on the body?
sleeping too much May increase the risk of these dangerous diseases.
How to adjust your sleep time to be good for your health
- Set bedtime and wake up no more than 7-8 hours per night
- Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day. Including Saturday and Sunday The time can be postponed for no more than 30 minutes.
- Don’t eat dinner too late. (Because you have to eat dinner at least 4-5 hours before bed)
- Don’t eat too much for dinner. Because it may cause us to sleep too late. Including the quality of sleep is not as good as it should be.
- Avoid using cell phones, tablets, computers, and all electronic devices before bed. Because the blue light from the screen may make us not sleepy. It can disturb the quality of sleep.
- Relieve stress before going to bed. By doing light activities such as taking a warm shower, reading a comfortable book, listening to soft, slow music.
- In the morning, open the curtains to let light into the room. Anyone who has difficulty waking up may sleep with the curtains open.
- Exposure to sunlight in the morning So that the body stimulates our biological clock to work.
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid sleeping too much during the day. Do not nap for more than 20-30 minutes during the day and avoid napping after 4:00 p.m.
- Reduce alcohol consumption
- Set goals before you go to bed. What will you do the next day? Choose the activity you want to do. Or find the purpose of waking up every time. The day we want to live our lives for who and what to do.
If you recently started having the habit of sleeping too much You should see a doctor to find out the exact cause. and receive treatment correctly